![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, April 09, 2005
I don't know what happened, but my post apparently got deleted. Well... I would try resurrecting my brain to remember what I wrote, but my posts are all about the same anyway. About yesterday. PCCG/Language Arts. We finally changed our places after an eternity. Xin Rong is really upset to sit with her cluster as she can't see what's on the board/OHP. But I am assuming that she is glad to finally sit far away from Mrs Ng. Am I right to assume that? For me, I am on cloud 99, now that I can get away from that seat. Myopia is getting on my nerves. Actually, I have perfect vision. Perhaps it's the distance, not my eyes. Or maybe I have cataracts, and it has nothing to do with myopia at all. I must be getting old... Rather I am maturing really quickly. How optimistic I can get... During recess, Ms Lye came and told us that we were to go for dance first. I gladly proclaimed that it was better to have dance first as it would be bitter before sweet. That is direct translation as my Mandarin is really atrocious, as you all already know. And so is my English, as a matter of fact. Xin Rong totally agreed with me, and she added on, saying that she would rather have 2 hours of Science, including lunch and skip Dance. Ms Lye thanked us, saying that she was very touched to have students like us. Well... I must say she ought to be. Same for the other teachers. Of course, if any teacher sees this, they would start banging their heads against the wall, and start walking together... Dance. As I had so accurately predicted, it was horrible, and I refuse to further comment on it. Ignorance is indeed bliss. Science. We drew the Dot-and-Cross diagram, and I drew some funny diagram that was totally wrong, and Xue Ying and I started laughing maniacally. But I can't stand the seating arrangement as I am facing the same problem as Xin Rong, and I am really distracted by the flying spaceships of paper at the back of the class. Xin Rong fortunately gets to turn her back on them, but I unfortunately can't... As I have already said, ignorance sure is bliss. Maths. I just realised that Maths is quite fun, apart from the quizes, which are a sure fail for me, and do nothing but make me detest the subject even more. We had an extra lesson after school with Ms Lee, and she praised me, saying that I improved by leaps and bounds. I nearly fainted upon hearing that... And Eunice was like "Ms Lee, what about me?" When Ms Lee went to get water in the middle of the lesson, I decided to sneak down to Popular to get some snacks. The rest got me to get snacks for them too. Sharon went with me, and we saw Ms Lee on the way and I told her that we were going to the washroom when we were clearly holding money. And she didn't suspect a thing. Amazing, isn't it? But we did go to the washroom, as I tripped on the stairs and Sharon tripped after seeing me fall, spilling Sheena's Milo on the stairs. So we had to use Timmy's brothers to wipe it up. Timmy must be really upset now... I guess that's all... Oh yes. I have just confirmed that ignorance is indeed bliss and I should shut my big fat mouth to save trouble. I emailed my debates coach about the debates competition/workshop coming up on the following 4 Wednesdays, as we needed an excuse letter, and now he wants me to see Mr Adrain Chan about it on Monday. I should really learn the skill of shutting up. 11:43 AM
|