![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, April 30, 2005
I am really tired at the moment, after the HIGHLY EXCITING body combat session as well as walk-a-thon. Personally, I feel that if we didn't spend the money inviting these external instructors to teach these HIGHLY USELESS routines to us, we could have used this hugh amount of money to actually make something like wristbands with 'Healthy heart, giving heart', since the school loves wristbands so much. Honestly, I think body combact is ludricrous. Fighting comes naturally to most people, and routines do NOT help at all. Had a rather amusing diaglogue with Sars in the morning, and it ended with me predicting what Mrs Ng would wear. I actually guessed it correctly! Me: SARS! I AM PSYCHIC!!! Sars: OH HAHAHA... Mrs Ng: Jolene, what did you foresee correctly? Me: *refuses to answer* Sars: *happily* She predicted correctly what you would wear! Mrs Ng: Oh, I am SOO happy that I am the highlight of your day. Me: Yeah right... *National anthem plays* *After the National anthem* Mrs Ng: Were you the one who sent me the poem? Me: Yeah... *Embarrassed look* Mrs Ng: It was a nice try. Me: *dry laughter* Well, Mrs Ng read my poem after all. I was telling Faustina that today was the first day I felt anguish that Mrs Ng checked her mail so fast. Eunice looked so hilarious in our mascot! Well, Sharon, Claire, Melesa and I stayed back to paint the cow spots after the Maths Tuition yesterday. Sorry that we didn't ask for the other members of the class' opinions! Well, 2/5 did a milk carton too. Among the many mascots, there were strawberries, carrots, Red Indians (actually, it was a shuttlecock) and not to mention a bunch of grapes. The list goes on, so well... For the 'photo contest', I was highly bored and just sat there, staring into thin air. Then we started the walk. Mrs Ng was somewhere near Melesa and I, so I was feeling really uncomfortable. When we were walking out of the school, I was joking with Melesa as Mrs Ng had gone to the back, or so I had thought, but it happened that she was right behind me. So she went "Stop being so MOJO ok?" and as usual, I was laughed at. Interesting eh? Melesa and I were playing around with words. More like I infected her to play with words as I was too bored. She nearly got runned down by cars thrice or so, and it was all because of me, the Superman of her day, that she is still alive and kicking now. I nearly got runned down once, same with Mrs Ng. But she nearly got runned down after me, so she must have copied me. Well, I must claim copyrights back. The road marshals(sp?) were our teachers, and Mr Yam was there. I shouted "Thank you Mr Yam!" and he said 'you are welcome' back. I am such a polite girl, ain't I? Mr Sun was really relentless today. Especially when we were at SMU. There were some stalls manned by the parents, but I didn't patronize a single stall there. I scared Zeena and her friend out of their wits when I told them that bubble tea pearls are made out of detergent. It is true... Instant noodles are layered with wax, that's why I think you would be more prone to cancer if you eat too much. Our teachers were so enthusiastic about body combat, that they all did it better than I did. I looked like I was knocking on doors when I was punching, and dancing ballet when I was kicking. Well, all is one yeah? 2/3 won the best mascot! When they announced it, a heated conversation(haha) surfaced with Zeena, Melesa, Xue Ying and I. Ms Ong: The best mascot for Sec 2 level... Me: *Sigh* We won't get it. Ms Ong: 2/3!!! Four of us: *stunned silence* Whole class including us: *Cheers wildly* Me: Zeena, please hold me before I faint. Melesa: Hold me too. Xue Ying: So shocking! Zeena: I won't hold you, don't worry. What a good friend Zeena is... Just kidding! Well, I shall put the poem here, then go for my long-awaited bath. Liddat Etees Liddat Waadtudo? Garvormanwan, Wewan. Evreeting garvormansay, Corlect. Waad Kharseeno, Welion liddat, Haftu diipanon angmoh tugif mahnee. Eenteegrated reesot ghet mahnee fhor ars. If you don't understand anything due to my horrible language, please tag. Thanks! 12:41 PM
|