![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Monday, April 11, 2005
I am really starting to suspect that I am autistic. Note. It's AUTISTIC, not ARTISTIC. Maybe it's because I am cracking up under the stress. But I am making weird noises, talking to myself and staring out of the window, unaware of what's going on at times. It's pretty freaky. I read this article in the papers the other day about epilepsy, and one of the symtoms is losing conciousness of your surroundings. Today was pretty alright, except that this is probably going to be the best day of the week. And it's just ALRIGHT. I am really dreading the rest of the week... Assembly Shall elaborate on it, since it was unusual. Mrs Ng wore her blouse inside out, and if I am not mistaken, Mrs Heng and Ms Chi told her about it, thus she went off to change. The people at the back, aka Faustina, Sars, Meng Yuan, Melesa, Xue Ying and myself were laughing like maniacs. We had a short cheering session, of which Faustina and I didn't bother to waste our breaths on. Shall not elaborate on what we did before any councillor slaughters us. Science The lesson started late due to the *wonderful* cheering session. Sad, isn't it? And there are still spaceships flying around at the back of the class. The engines are probably spoilt or jammed up with a golf ball, as they are making a hell lot of noise. Flame my blog for all I care. I can't stand it anymore. Anyway, my blog's a boring blog. Get the alliteration? Chinese I was amazed when Lao Shi said that she gave those with a 'rounded' answer for the last question of the Comprehension full marks as I hadad gotten full marks for that question too, and everyone knows I am not a genius in the field of Chinese. Women are really walking paradoxes. PE I wasn't feeling too well, thus I didn't participate that actively. I was rather upset when Ms Ong switched Qiu Ting instead of me to the other team. I had gotten my hopes up as I thought she was pointing at me, but was so disappointed. The world is just so sad... Class Contact Time I had to use the washroom as the classroom was locked during recess, and I had left something I needed in there. You must be thinking what does anything in the classroom have to do with the washroom. Think again. There's Timmy, right? The first thing I did was sneak back into class, and Mrs Ng was already there. She spunned around and I was bracing myself for a scolding for being late when she asked "Why is there a breakaway in this cluster?" and I was so relieved, I just went "opps sorry" and moved my desk back. Xin Rong went "All the better to see you" and Mrs Ng said that she was very witty. Well... More fairytales of our class. When Jia Min, Seraphina and Irene volunteered, I told Xue Ying about the three little pigs and the big bad wolf. Decide for youself who the wolf is. Xue Ying said it was more like Goldilocks and the three bears, and Xin Rong just laughed. Mass Dance Someone must have hit me on the head during mass dance as I suddenly remembered that Chen Lao Shi had gone for SYF with the Chinese Dance Troupe. When Xin Rong and the rest heard this piece of joyous news, we all started cheering and laughing. I was jumping with glee when Mr Tan told us to settle down, and didn't give a hoot to what he said. Then Mrs Ng came, and went "Mr Tan's telling you to settle down, and why are you still prancing up and down?" But honestly, I prefered it when Lao Shi was teaching as we didn't need to do that dance so much. Xin Rong and I remained very unenthusiastic despite the teachers' close scrutiny. We unanimously agreed that it made us greatly misunderstood people. Decide for yourselves the factor. Dance I don't wish to comment on this, though I have already said that I welcome flamers anyway. But I just want to uphold the peace of the class. Ain't I noble? I guess that's all. We have to hand in our History Files tomorrow. I am probably going to write my eulogy now. 5:27 PM
|