![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Saturday, April 23, 2005
I am getting very stressed out because of the looming prospect of meeting MGS at the quarter-finals. For some reason, Ram told us today that he was leaving some time in June. We were all rather saddened, but well... After the rest had gone off, I asked Ram when he would be leaving, and it turned out that it could well be after this competition. Stasia may be leaving too, and it's just a matter of time till she leaves as well. It's so sad, like this may actually be the last competition for me and Ram and Stasia and maybe Yanne. The very first as well as the last. I am just confused. And getting emotional, for some reason. Although I have only joined debates for just about 2 months, I have the passion for it. I could click to easily with it, unlike other CCAs. As the first opposition speaker of this debate, I will definitely try my best to make the best first impression possible to everyone, though it will be difficult with me being so socially inept. But I will try not to let you guys down. We will go to the finals. We will make Ram and the Seniors proud of us. We will make it a competition the whole debating team would remember. Enough of this dreary trash. Debates practices have been really memorable, especially the times when we joked and laughed till we all got stomach aches, though poor Ram was left standing at one side contemplating the thought of calling the mental hospital. Nun looked really cute today! And she had a mission, which was kindly bestowed on her by us. She was sent to flirt with Ram, and she sort of managed to do it. It was so funny! Anyway, why do I sound like a big airhead here? Chinese test coming up. I don't care about it. I only want to prepare as much as possible to get into the finals of the competition, and I don't care about anything else at the moment. This competition really means alot to me, and all the other debaters. Shall start researching on the topic now. Goodbye! 6:27 PM
|