![]() |
|
|
Disclaimer The reader accepts, on reading of this disclaimer, that the Internet is a vast wasteland of crap that spews out of human minds. This blog is no different. Any assumptions or conclusions that the reader draws from this blog are not the responsibility of the author, along with any physical or psychological harm that might result from the reading of this blog. Author The author is a paranoid, deranged and cynical misanthrope who records snippets of her life so that she will remember them when she grows old and withered. The identities of any names or initials on this blog are based on the assumptions of the reader unless otherwise specified, and the author claims no responsibility for them. Reality The author somehow got into medical school. Yes, you of the general public, shudder and fear the wrath of an inept doctor. Loves Reading, Maisy (my dog), tea, writing (albeit badly), piano, music, junk food. Hates Almost everything else besides the things mentioned above. Friends Bao Cheng' Bernice' Chien Young' Chun Hing' Claire' Faustina' Felicia' Ferly' Gloria' Irene' Irene & Jiaying' Jac' Jiamin' Jiasin' Jiaying' Lutheng' Karene' Marissa' Melesa' Mingyi' My fictionpress' Pamelia' Pei Rong' Qiu Ting' Rachel' Satires Site' Stasia' Sylvia' The Clique' Vinette' Wenjia' Xin Rong' Xue Ying' Yanne & I' Yanne & Jamie' Zeena' 203' Archives Chat area |
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
I am currently freaking out as the Debates competition, my FIRST formal Debate, would be held tomorrow! And I will be doubling up, meaning speaking in both. I am getting really nervous... Today was quite good, especially the fact the we didn't have Language Arts! Well... I am thinking of wearing a hairband tomorrow, so laugh your heads off... During Assembly, there were two girls from 1/6 who went up to thank this mysterious person who had returned them their money box. After a while, the person still didn't go up and I got pretty irritated and went "Are we gonna wait till the sun sets for the person to go up?" and Mrs Ng was like "tsk tsk", then she told Melesa who was standing in front of me that Melesa had yellow polka-dots on her arm and nose. Christmas isn't here yet, but Melesa the Yellow-Nosed reindeer is out already. Timmy, you have a companion. Chinese was funny. We had to memorise the poems, though I only memorised the last one when the rest of the people were reading it out. I am more of an audio than a visual person, so I had problems memorising intially. Seraphina was trying in vain to memorise using actions, of which only made the class laugh even more. But it's a way of learning for the kinesthetic people, so we can't blame them right? I was about to go to the Science Lab when Ms Lye came in and told us that we didn't have Lab Session today. I was quite happy actually, as I was feeling on the abstract side today. I mean for the whole of last week and today. Drama was boring as we were supposed to discuss the Choral Night Performance, and some people evidently have to be in charge. Anyway, just an announcement. I wouldn't be performing with you guys... Wouldn't say why, but I am not going to perform with you all. After discussing, we played football with the gigantic purple ball, and I nearly hit the ceiling with it. Art was quite alright as we did not do painting! I was ready to shout Alleluia. We looked at various artists and their artwork, and Xin Rong and I were rather spooked out by one of the artists. Maths was quite fun actually. I spent the whole lesson drawing the graphs, and lamenting on the fact that I can never draw straight lines. My lines all kept slanting to one side, and I got so irritated that I gave up in the end. But Ms Lee said that it was ok. So I shan't be bothered by it. Yanne and I went to look for Mr Chan after school for the excuse letter as he had gone for a medical check-up before that. He told us that our seniors would be watching us, and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. He also said that Mdm Mak was having a meeting, and thus hadn't signed the forms. So we have to see him again tomorrow. Perhaps I can skip the Cheering Session. Ram didn't come, so Stasia came instead. Halfway through, she said something about liking one of the points in my Rebuttals Sheet, and I was trying my best not to laugh. When Stasia went off, we started practising, and Nun was trying to distract the speakers by making all sorts of funny faces/noises. Anyway, I have to go now. See you! 6:16 PM
|